Bronxville Pickup Instructions
January 16, 2024
Please read these guidelines thoroughly. We recommend printing a copy to bring along as you become familiar with the process. If you order for multiple sites, please keep in mind each location has different guidelines.
Keep in mind:
• On delivery days, keep an eye on your email, in case of delays. We will email you when it is ready for pick-up.
• This site’s pick-up window is from 5AM till 11AM. (We always prefer you get it in the morning, as it isn’t refrigerated at the site)
Pick-up Site Information:
Address: 166 Midland Ave, Bronxville, NY 10706
Please Contact Gideon with any questions: text or call 717-824-0537 or email Abnerlapp@gmail.com
This Home is a private residential home, so be aware the site host isn’t responsible for your food. The food is sitting on the Driveway in front of the garage.
Your Food is packed in Boxes and Ice Chest:
• The Eggs, vegetables, and dry foods are in a box with your name.
• The Refrigerated Dairy Items are in an Ice Chest with your name on the Bag.
• The Frozen Food are in a different Ice Chest with your name on the Bag.
• And the milk is unlabeled, so just take the exact amount and size you ordered.
• Important note: The Cow milk in Plastic has Red Caps. The Cow milk in Glass has White Caps. The Goat milk has Blue Caps.
• The Cow Milk in Plastic comes in big Gallons and smaller half Gallons. Always be sure to get only what you ordered, because the rest belongs to someone else.
• Please Always check your packing slip to make sure you have all your food before you leave the site.
Keep in Mind:
• You might not always see anybody when you go to pick-up! It is made that you can go, get your food, and leave again!
• Respect your site host and their neighbors. Always be quiet and non-disruptive when picking up.
• The site host is not responsible for your safety at the site. Please use caution in inclement weather.
• Any Food that is not picked up during the pickup window automatically becomes property of the site host, unless we are aware that you’ll be later.
• Do not leave empty boxes or bottles at the site.
Payments are not taken at the site, although expressing your appreciation to the host is appreciated! Payment is made by your Card on file, or by sending a check to the Farm. In most cases your card info is on file now, and Gideon will swipe it in the evening of the Pickup Day.
Thank you so much for making this Pick-up Option work! It is a very convenient way for a little Family Farm to get Fresh Food to you each week! Your Cooperation helps ensure that the Pick-up locations can continue!
Any Questions, please call or text Gideon 717-824-0537, or reply to the email. (In worse case if Gideon doesn’t answer, call Father Abner 717-572-8043.
Thank you again so much for your Interest in Real Farm Foods!