1. Is a Private Irrevocable Ecclesiastical Trust; and,
2. Is An “Integrated Auxiliary” of a “Church,” both terms referenced in 26 USC 508(c)(1)(A); and,
3. Is Not in business and therefore is not engaged in intrastate, interstate or foreign commerce; and,
4. Is Not in the business of selling its natural, organic foods to the general public; and,
5. Offers its foods only to Beneficiaries having completed an application, provided a consideration of $10.00 and been approved by a CWHM Trustee; and,
6. Asks only for a “gift amount” in exchange for its foods.