- First, thaw the Chicken Pie and Scrapple.
- Next, Pile the scrapple on top of the Pie. Jacob didn't slice it, he just made a nice round chunk, and put it on the chicken pie.
- Bake it at 375 for 50 minutes.
- Then make 4 small ponds on top of the scrapple, and drop 1 egg in each pond. (We call it a pond or a nest, but it is just a small hole!!)
- Bake again at 375 for 25 minutes.
- It should be ready! So have your table ready, and enjoy Jacob's Haystack-style Chicken Pie!
- We used a 9-inch Pie, but we have 6-inch pies available!
- We used 2 pounds of Scrapple, but that was plenty! (Loose sausage or Burger meat would also work, but Scrapple is a big traditional meat among the Amish.)
- Should serve around 6-9 people, depending on how much they eat!!
- We served with Homemade Ketchup!
This recipe wasn't run by a Kitchen Professional, so hopefully you understand the wording and recipe!
If you want to leave comments to Jacob, please comment below or email it to me!